Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dear God,

Thank you for loving me at my darkest. 
Thank you for blessing me with a daughter. 
Thank you for my parents. 
Thank you for my brothers andsisters. 
Thank you for protecting me. 
Thank you for providing me with everything I need.
Thank you for forgiving me.
And forgiving me some more. 
Thank you for saving me. 

Today I am thanking Him for everything I have and everything I am. Why? Because I am stuck today, being reminded of everything I've done and everything I was. Today, I am struggling. Today, I am holding on by the thinnest of strings, hoping that He won't forsake me. 

The best part? I know he won't forsake,
I know he is carrying me through this day.

The alcohol that once carried me. The drugs that once carried me. The immoral activities that once carried me through the day. Those temptations. I am tempted but I am not worried. I am thirsty for them, I'm not concerned. I know that my God has this. I don't, he does. He has the strength I need.

Every day I am being saved.
Every day I am being forgiven. 
Every day. I need a  s a v i o u r .


I loved you at your darkest. 
ROMANS 5:8


No comments:

Post a Comment